We suggest you bring the following:
- Suntan lotion (no oils and spray, Please!).
- Boat or tennis shoes (no black soles, if is possible!)
- Beach towel.
- Camera (regular or underwater)
- Sunglasses and protective hat.
- Anti-motion sickness medicine should be taken one hour before departure, if you need it.
- Bring socks for better fitting of flippers and prevent blisters. (for snorkeling)
- We are a drug-free boat. No illegal drugs are permitted. ( we are family oriented on split charters)
- Please, no coolers. (We have one cooler at the boat, with a big block of ice)
- Please, no pets. ONLY PERMITTED ( 25 pount or less) ON PRIVATE TRIPS.
- Please, no fly drone
- free parking for your car & golf car
- any age
- We guarantee a good time!
- pregnant lady or any physical illness, need to informe the captain, before the trip.
- Instruction by Captain and mate.
- Fishing bait and equipment.
- Dry snacks, cold soda (regular & diet), bottled water & beer (with moderation)
- Complete snorkeling gear for adults and children. (Prescription mask available)
- Snorkeling life jacket (ski belts)
- Assistance from the Captain and the mate.
- Facilities and comfort of Matt’s Cat (The Power Catamaran).
- No food available at the boat or at Green Beach, Monkey Island and Culebrita Island, but we do offer free dry snacks
Call now to reserve 7876371802